HELLOW!!! WELCOME TO KIITEC BLOG SITE WE SHARE STORIES AND NEWS THROUGH PICTURES.................. KARIBUNI

Back To Collage



That was a short break after projects semester. 15 weeks we had before the holiday we will surely remember along with our successful inventions we made....



main:
if pinb.0=1 then back to school
goto main


back to school:
high pinc.7
pause 17 weeks
goto main

"somebody help me to high pinb.0 on Monday 26"


This little piece of program was written just to show how everyone is still having holiday fever but some can't wait to start their new year of collage. Me i cant wait to see Mr. Bob.

New year, new Classes, new lecturers, new subjects, most of all new students mmmh!

2 comments:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

tafadhali acha maoni